Sunday, November 21, 2010

Noodles does sandwiches

So, it's no surprise to friends and family that read this blog that I am a regular visitor of Noodles & Company. (It doesn't hurt to have a brother who works for the company.) Anyway, I went to a Noodles last night for dinner and decided it was time to try a sandwich. I called my brother and he said I'd like the Med Duo (without mushrooms) with Tomato Basil Bisque. The Med sandwich is served on flatbread, so that made it a little less filling than a sandwich. It was pretty tasty, but, for me, the "zippy Med dressing" had a little kick to it. This was also the first time I had the bisque, and thought that was also tasty. It had little chunks of tomato that made the texture really nice. The good thing about adding sandwiches to the menu is that people that don't like pasta can still meet for lunch at Noodles, while their friends/colleagues enjoy their favorite Noodles dish. And, I didn't feel as full as I can after eating a bowl of pasta.

Overall, I liked my sandwich duo experience at Noodles and may try the Chicken Caesar, but I think if I'm going to Noodles I'm going to be more inclined to get pasta. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment