1 lb ground beef
1 jar Ragu Pasta Sauce
1 package (10 oz) frozen, chopped broccoli, thawed and squeezed dry (optional)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 can (11 oz) refrigerated pizza dough
- Brown ground beef in skillet, drain. Season. Stir in pasta sauce, bring to a boil. Put into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Top with broccoli, then cheese. Press dough over dish, sealing edges.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Let stand 10 minutes.
Warming Up: Warms up really well, tastes just as good (if not better).
- I used ground turkey and reduced fat cheese to make this a little healthier and lower in fat. And, of course did use broccoli.
- I did not use Ragu sauce, I would suggest using any jar of pasta sauce you like, since this was from a Ragu ad that's why the recipe calls for Ragu.
- I couldn't find a 11 oz pizza crust (only a bigger size), so just discard what you don't need to cover your baking dish.