(I modified their banana bread recipe)
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup mashed bananas
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cooking oil
1 cup fresh blueberries
- Grease pan(s), set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and 1/8 tsp salt. Make a well in the center of the mix and set aside.
- In another bowl combine the egg, bananas, sugar, and oil. Add egg mixture all at once to dry mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy).
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into the prepared pan(s). Bake at 350 until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. (approx. 50-55 minutes)
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove loaf from pan, cool on rack.
- Freezes well!
- I made two 8 x 3 7/8 x 2 15/32 loaves.