Saturday, February 25, 2012

Baked Oatmeal

Recipe From: this webpage (inspired by some I found on Pinterest, but this one uses quick oats)

Ingredients & Directions: see linked webpage above for ingredients and directions

Rating: tasty
Warming Up: warms up well
Notes:
  • First off, I made half of a batch and got 3 good sized servings.
  • I used bananas for the bottom layer of fruit and a frozen berry mix for the top. I also used whatever nuts I had on hand (half almonds, half pecans).
  • I omitted the butter put on top, after baking, I didn't find it necessary.
  • Next time I don't think I'll use bananas, probably chopped apple or peaches for bottom - or just berries for the entire thing.
WW PointsPlus*: 7 (figured using 6 servings for the whole recipe (as is - minus the butter on top) without the fruit. PointsPlus may change depending on fruit you use.)

No comments:

Post a Comment