2 cups sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups oatmeal
- Bring sugar, cocoa, milk, and butter to a rolling boil in a medium saucepan.
- Cover, boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat. Add peanut butter, vanilla, and oatmeal. Stir until mixed and thick.
- Drop by spoonful on waxed paper and allow to cool/harden.
- I used reduced fat peanut butter, skim milk, and unsalted butter.
- Recipe says this will yield about 4 dozen. I got 39 today. The size of your cookies would determine your outcome.