Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cheesy Cauliflower Puree

My new recent online obsession is Pinterest. I use it to find DIY ideas, things for my classroom, fitness inspiration, and MUCH, MUCH more! It's also a wonderful place to find recipes of all kinds. This is the second recipe I've tried from Pinterest.

Recipe From: found on Pinterest, here's the original page

Ingredients & Directions: Please see webpage (link above) for ingredients and directions.

Rating: Delizioso! I had to stop myself from eating the whole bowl. Creamy like mashed potatoes, but also light.
Warming Up: warms up perfectly
Notes:
  • I used skim milk and reduced fat cheddar cheese, but did not skimp on the butter. I also only used the floret part, barely any stems. (next time, I will use more stem so I would have more puree) 
  • I added some garlic powder during the food processing stage. 
WW PointsPlus*: 3 servings, 4 PointsPlus each

No comments:

Post a Comment